cardigan- forever 21
Summer is almost over for me. It's a pretty sad thing, but I'm going to be like Superficial Girls and just go with it. There's so many good things in each of our lives, I'm taking up Carlinn on her tag to post 5 things to be happy about. I tag all of you as well!
1. FALL: It will be October soon enough, and fall brings so many of my favorite things. Pumpkin carving, haunted hay rides, wearing sweaters and boots, eating cider donuts at football games, going to halloween parties!
2. MY JOB: Although working long hours does exhaust me, when I think about it I really do have such a cool job. I take antique portraits of families for Kodak. I get to pick out their outfits, pose them various ways, take all the photos, and edit them myself. I could've spent the summer working at a restaurant or camp, but instead I got paid to be creative and do what I enjoy.
3. FRIENDS: I'm so thankful for my four best girl friends (you can see three of them in my t-shirt post below!). They're crazy and insane and a little too obsessed with glitter, but I love them all so much. I'm sad that we go to different schools so the school year means I see less of them, but spending the whole summer together truly was worth it.
4. BOYFRIEND: I'm not going to be cheesy and tell you all how in loooove I am, but he's a wonderful person. We bicker constantly and I wouldn't want to with anyone else.
5. YOUTH: I'm about to be a senior in high school, and for those of you not from the states it means this is the year when I apply to universities. I'm terrified and excited, my life is so wide open I can do whatever I want with it. This is the year of decisions and I can't wait to figure out where my life is headed.
Be happy everyone. Enjoy what's left of this weather!