With Fall on it's quick approach (as I've mentioned about a dozen times already;p), it's about time to stock up on seasonal necessities. Here are some of my tried and true loves for Autumn.
1. Smashbox High Definition Concealer: For those of you in high school and university, Fall means back to school. Which means back to late night studying and early waking for class. The dark circles under my eyes make quite the appearance once school picks back up, so a serious concealer like this one by Smashbox is ideal. It blends wonderfully with just your finger, and although it doesn't necessarily prevent undereye circle it does cover them up rather well.
2. Too Faced Primed Poreless Bronze Tint: Once the cold weather returns, sadly your summery golden glow starts to fade. Although I wish I was like Florence Welch or Alexis Bledel and could look absolutely stunning sans tan, I unfortunately look like a zombie. So before even putting on any bronzer or blush, I apply this tint to my entire face and it leaves a lovely sun-kissed glow. Not too strong, with just a hint of sparkle.
3. Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Collection: It's time to switch out your summer shadows for deeper, more sultry shades. I'll be honest I'm hardly a makeup pro when it comes to getting fancy with eye shadows, but this little kit from Too Faced is perfect. It not only comes with 9 beautiful Autumnal shades to work with, but includes 3 little cards that give you step by step instructions on how to create natural eye looks. In the fall especially, aside from bold lipsticks I'm all about staying glow-y and simple.
4. Burt's Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub: Along with apple picking, hay rides, and pumpkin carving comes dry skin, scratchy elbows, and rough knees. You absolutely, without a doubt, need to exfoliate twice a week. With this scrub especially. I've never smelt a sugar scrub that was so delicious or that worked so well. You will literally want to eat it and it leaves your whole body hydrated and silky. Plus you need it for the next two products!
5. True Blue Spa Moisturizing Gradual Tanner: Just as the nights start feeling cooler is when I would start using this lotion every night before bed. Use a sugar scrub (BURTS BEES FOR THE WIN) right before the first time you apply it, then don't exfoliate again for at least 4 days to let the glow set. It is a very light gradual tanner, and is perfect for not only maintaining your summer bronze into the winter, but also building it up a bit. It is also a great moisturizer all around. I picked it up at Bath & Body works!
6. St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse: Now keep in mind, I'm not the kind of girl who likes to be super Snooki tan. I look best with just a hint of color. So for those of your who are the same way only start using this brozing mousse deep into Autumn, when you feel your tan practically disintegrating. It's easy to work with since it's foam and not lotion, and applies really evenly. Just make sure to exfoliate before and wash your hands after!
7. Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte Hand Sanitizer: Regardless of the time of year I like to keep hand sanitizer with me, mostly to get rid of the bacteria on my hands for when I touch my face (major cause of acne/:). This scent is so Fall, I'm definitely buying all of the body products for this scent when they come out September 7th.
8. Fresh Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment: Dry skin in the chillier weather also comes with dry lips. This Sephora product is a very pretty, light tint but more importantly is incredibly hydrating and helps heal cracks and dry patches.
9. Vera Wang Princess Roller Ball: (Sorry about the horrid picture!) With notes of apple, dark chocolate, and vanilla, Vera Wang Princess is the ideal perfume for Fall. This portable perfume roller is perfect to store in your purse when you want to freshen up. The scent is so yummy and unique, it is one of my favorites of all time and I'm quite picky with perfumes!
10. Twist on Plain Oxfords: Oxfords are cool. Oxfords with something a little unique about them are even cooler. Snagged these sick oxford peep-toe wedges at Forever 21.
13. Furry Tail Keychain: Okay, this looks freakin' weird. But I promise you, it adds a really egdy vibe to a plain pair of pants. I first saw it on Sierra from VersaEmerge, and fell in love. This is from H&M as well.
14. Slatkin & Co. Apple Crumble Candle: For some egotistical reason, I love when friends walk into my room and say how lovely it smells. I tend to buy candles with the seasons, because I'm a festive type of gal. This apple crumb scent is beyond delicious and after being lit lasts for quite a while.
15. Slatkin & Co. Salty Caramel Room Spray: Although this smell is a bit strong and I would never spray it around my room as it would probably give a headache, I like to spritz this pretty Fall scent on my clothes and in my drawers. There's no way you won't love this smell, it really is very different. And the scent lasts on your clothing for some time!
16. Cute Little Slippers: My whole house has heavy oak floors, which are terribly chilly to walk on in the mornings and evenings. An adorable pair of slippers is the perfect fix! These were a Forever 21 purchase :3
Well I think I covered just about everything, right? What items do you need to manage through the Fall? Pleas let me know if you try any of my suggestions. Happy Almost Fall!